Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Break

Well school should be out for students in many regions. Two to three weeks off to enjoy the holidays. Have a nice time teachers and students! I will still attempt to post items that I think will be useful to you in your classroom so when you return you can put some ideas to work. If you are reading this, help me out and give me some ideas. What might you be interested in finding out about at a deployed environment?

I'll brainstorm for a second to tell you what some future posts will feature: What happens to the tons of garbage we produce? What medications and shots are required to deploy? Why can't we drink the local water? See where I am going? These are but a few of the subjects that will be posted on prior to your return from holiday-ing. I warned you I would talk about the mundane at times, but apart from fighting this war, there is a whole background of busy bees working hard to keep this infrastructure running smoothly, things you wouldn't consider. I'll get to it, don't worry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DeployedTeacher.com domain from:

Banner